We will send you an email to reset your password.
If you’re anything like me, you’re probably constantly searching the Internet for new plug-ins or sounds. So, I made a list of my top 5 VST’s worth downloading! And check this, they’re FREE!
So lets get into it!
(Plugins are in no particular order)
1. Tyrell N6by u-he
Tyrell N6 is a virtual analog software synthesizer. With features you can expect from a vintage synthesizer.
- 2 LFOs
- 2 ADSR Envelopes
- 2 Oscillators
- 1 Sub Oscillator
- 1 Modulation Matrix
- 1 Ring Modulator
- 1 Noise Generator
- 1 Signal Feedback
2. Club Voltage by Noizefield Instruments
Club Voltage is a modern soft synth based on subtractive synthesis. This plugin houses a 32 step sequencer, an arpeggiator and 3 LFO’s with different degrees.
- 3 Oscillators
- 3 Envelopes
- 2 Multimode - Filter
- 1 Delay
- 1 Chorus
- 1 EQ
- 1 Bit crusher
- 1 Noise generator
- 1 Modulation matrix
3. Synth1 by Ichiro Toda
Synth1 is a software synth that is modeled on that Red Synth, Nord Lead 2, Clavia.
- 2 Oscillator + 1 Sub oscillator, FM modulation, ring modulation, synchro, modulation envelope
- 4 types of filter, distortion
- 2 LFO (host synchronizable)
- Arpeggiator (host synchronization)
- Tempo delay (host synchronization), stereo chorus / flanger mounted
- Legato Mode, Portamento
- 32 sound polyphonic
- Preset 128 tone color.
- Thorough implementation of lightweight reduction. SSE usage etc.
- Automation compatible
4. TuneFish 4 by Brain Control
Tunefish 4 is Virtual Analog Synthesizer. Although tiny, this synthesizer produces quality audio that can compete with commercial synthesizers.
- Improved UI compared to TF3 which will visualize all modulations.
- Uses an additive synthesis based wavetable generator.
- The Noise generator can produce any frequency of noise with any bandwidth.
- Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and an improved Notch filter are available.
- 2 ADSRs and 2 LFOs that can be linked to pretty much any important knob using a modulation matrix.
- Supported effects are Flanger, Chorus, Distortion, Delay, Reverb, EQ and Formant.
- The effects stack allows for any permutation of up to 10 effects.
Dexed is an FM Plugin Synth, that is multi platform, multi format and closely modeled after the Yamaha DX7.
- Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format (VST, AU, LV2).
- The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modeled on the original DX7 characteristics.
- 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel.
- Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and SysEx manager.
- Each operator have a realtime VU meter to know which one is active.
- Can load/save any DX7/TX7 SysEx programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different SysEx file.
Time to get Cracking’!
Now you got some new plugins to play with! Time to close the doors, turn off your cellphones and get to work!
Leave us a comment and let me know your thoughts on any one of these plugins!